5 things to do in your North London Serviced Apartment
The joy of staying in a serviced apartment is that the space is your own. It doesn’t matter whether you’re on a business trip or a family holiday, you can use the apartment in the same way you use your own home… but without all the usual distractions. So don’t just slump in front of the television – use the fact that you’re staying in your North London Serviced Apartment to do something new.
Here are our top five activities worth staying in for:
- Cordon Bleu – why not use your time to create a wonderful three-course meal. You’ll have a fully equipped kitchen to play with, so now’s the time to channel your inner Delia/Nigella/hairy biker! If you’re staying on business, impress your clients by inviting them to join you!
- Games – modern technology has taken over our lives, but we mustn’t forget the simple joy of sitting around the dining table to play games with our friends and families in order to enjoy their company have a good laugh. Whether you’re up for a board game, cards or a spine-chilling murder mystery, we can provide the table if you provide the company!
- Beauty treatments – go on, treat yourself! There are plenty of mobile beauty therapists who can come to your serviced apartment if you’re feeling the need for a facial, manicure, pedicure etc.
- Learn something new – if you’ve got your laptop with you and you want to take advantage of having the place to yourself, use the peace and quiet to learn something completely different. There are hundreds of free courses online, called MOOCs – which stands for Massive Open Online Courses – which are run by universities around the world and cover subjects from business, science, languages, crime, well-being, history, theatre, space, nutrition… the list is endless!
- Yoga – you don’t have to join yoga classes in order to be able to learn the basics. If you’re not sure if it’s for you or you’d prefer to get used to the poses in the privacy of your own serviced apartment, there are plenty of helpful videos online.
All our north London serviced apartments come with unlimited WiFi, fully equipped kitchens, a dining table and lots of space. The perfect backdrop to try something different!